Gordon Brothers Forthcoming Sales:
We are excited to be appointed exclusive selling agent for the Honda of the UK Manufacturing Ltd equipment.
Over the coming months Gordon Brothers will be holding multiple online auctions, plus ongoing private treaty sales prior to the plant closure in July 2021.
The assets for sale will feature state of the art automotive equipment, including engine manufacturing, vehicle assembly, a press shop, welding, injection moulding, die-casting, general machine tools and a paint plant.
We are inviting interested parties to make offers now to secure equipment available for collection in August 2021.
Private Treaty Sale 1 – Assets Available for Immediate Sale:
- UBE UB 2250G horizontal cold chamber aluminium high pressure die casting machine with automated UBE ladle and more – factory upgraded by UBE in 2013
- Four Cylinder Diesel Engine multi station assembly line, automated cells each include Fanuc assembly robots with Eines vision systems, through feed conveyor, 39 line process stoppers (2015)
- CPR 4-Cylinder Diesel Head Valve Line including stem seal and spring seat assembly machine, valve and spring insert machine, ball press machine (2006)
- Hirata ACS-C-2610APD2 – 4 stations diesel piston assembly machine with Keyence camera inspection system (2016)
- (59) Yaskawa Robots with YRC1000 controllers and manipulators – unused and crated (2019)
- (2) Tailgate and Hood Lines, including Hirotec hydraulic hemming presses, Fanuc handling robots, spot tool robots and sealing robots and Obara welding timers and more (up to 2011)
- End of production multi drive through car test quality control and safety checking system including Anzen R-SWAT non-contact wheel alignment tester, L.E.T Luminoscope automotive Headlight aiming equipment.
- Haden Drysys Int – Drive through vehicle rain simulator for final checking of bodywork for external water leaks
- (3) Hofmann Duolift MTF2000 two post vehicle lift, 3000kg capacity (2015)
Highlighted Assets That Are Available in Future Auction and Private Treaty Sales:
- B-Line presses: Hitachi Zosen Fukui and IHI Europe Tandem line mechanical presses up to 2300 tonne capacity including a destacker feeder, blank wash and H&F automation Yaskawa XRC/NX robotic panel transfer robots, presses have fully automatic die change capacity, bed size 4.5m x 2.2m – capable of processing mild steel and aluminium. (2001 to 2011)
- A-line presses: IHI Tandem line, consisting of a destack feeder, four IHI mechanical presses up to 2300 tonne capacity, Oyable Seiki automation to transfer material between the presses, semi-automatic die change, bed size 4.5m x 2.2m (1996)
- Complete assembly line including front sub assembly AGV line and front mount for engine and front suspension dock. (2017-2020)
- Robotic paint line that also includes robotic sealer application with Eines cameras and SCA dosing system for the application of dust sealer (2013)
- Large range of Fanuc and Yaskawa spot welding and handling robots including (68 off) unused and crated Yaskawa manipulator handing and spot welding robots (2000 to 2019)
- UBE ‘UB2500iV-JL high pressure diecasting machine (2018)
- Cylinder head and block manufacturing lines with Heller MCI16 CNC machining centres and Fanuc robots with infeed and outfeed transfer conveyors (2007)
- Diesel and petrol engine multi station assembly lines, cells include Fanuc assembly robots with Eines vision systems and through feed transfer conveyor with 25 main line and 14 dress line process stoppers. (Up to 2015)
- (1) Toshiba IS3500DFW-315AL and (2) Toshiba IS3000DFW-315AL Injection moulding machines with STAR TW2000FM VI 30 take-out robot (2003 to 2007)
- Correa Pantera 60 double column gantry type CNC high speed milling machine with C5C head and Siemens 840D control (2007)
- Emissions test equipment to ensure vehicles comply with EU, US & Japanese emissions regulations consisting of Horiba Vulcan II 2WD dynamometer (single drive motor) and wind speed fan assembly and exhaust emissions laboratory test equipment (2019)
Inspections: Available strictly by appointment only
Location: Honda of the UK Manufacturing Ltd, Highworth Road, South Marston, Swindon SN3 4TZ
For more information please contact:
m: +44 (0)7848 412 737
m: +44 (0)7774 652 403